truly dangerous with a screwdriver
Two Wheels and Many Miles
- 1200 Miles on a Bicycle - A trip across the South one winter with a little help from my friends.
- Everglades and Alligators. - And I got stuck in the mud.
- More camping and travel stuff
- A day in the Life - No phones, no texts, no alarm clock, never late, never stuck in traffic.
- Camper - The pickup van. I cut half the roof off of a 15 passenger Chevy Van. Half van, half pickup.
- Camper Redux - Chevy Pickup Van gets a complete make over.
- The Maiden Voyage of Camper Redux - Another summer on the road.
- Scenes from the Rockies. - The smell of spring wildflowers filled the valley.
- Tents and Campsites - Some outdoor living accommodations that worked for me.
- Commodore 128 Dual - A handmade aluminum case holding two C=128 motherboards.
- 1581 Dual Drive - Two C= 1581 drives in one case.
- Commodore 128 Tower - I'm almost embarrassed when I look at this now.
- Serial Bus I/O SwitchBox - One of my more more useful ideas.
- M.I.C.E - Miami Individuals w/ Commodore Equipment. Back in the day user groups were the thing.
- Commodore World Issue 10 - Look Ma! I'm famous! It's not The Rolling Stone, but it's still a cover.
- Miscellaneous Commodore - Everything else Commodore that doesn't get it's own section.
- Vanessa's Tower - Tear down of Vanessa's tower for parts.
- Prototype 128D - A research and devolvement Commodore 128D with a Commodore 1563 , a 3.5 inch drive.
- The next two are step by step and very long. Hundreds of images. Still in the old website format.
- Ray Allen's 128D - Mod of a 128D, ax the 1571 and include a CMD HD and FD 2000. (226 images)
- Alan Reed's 64HD Tower - A combination of PC and Commodore hardware.
- Dual Slot One Celerons - It was a big challenge to even attempt this mod. That's why I did it.
- Boot Switch - An easy way to electronically dual boot between two SCSI hard drives.
- Ultimate AT Case - Two AT cases hinged together. One side, the motherboard; other side, the drives.
- BP6 Cooling - A cooling duct that supplies cool air. Quick, easy, and cheap, a good idea to steal.
- The Borg - In a moment of craziness, I dreamed up this monster. I didn't stop, even to eat.
- The Borg on Wheels - It just gets worse now.
- I-Opener. Yes, I hacked one too. See the many mods I made with this fun piece of hardware.
- Hard Drive Mod - Adding a laptop hard drive and a cooling fan are the basic mods for the I-Opener.
- IDE LED - Put those LEDs to work showing hard drive activity. Quick and easy hack with great reward.
- IDE Cable - IDE Cables from various I Opener projects.
- Keyboard Hack - The I-Opener keyboard button sucks. My solution for the problem; adding a mouse.
- Laptop I-Opener - My first case hack for the I-Opener. A laptop with a broken screen, and the I-Opener.
- Bag I-Opener - The second case hack. Just gotta' find the right carrying case.
- Attache Case I-Opener - The final carrying case. This one suites my needs completely. For now.
- Commodore - Miami - My Commodore setups from the mid eighties. I wish I had more and better pictures.
- PC Setup - Miami - My first case hack for the I-Opener and a laptop with a broken screen.
- PC Setup - Savannah - Put those LEDs to work showing hard drive activity. Quick and easy hack.
- PC Setup - Boulder - Was just supposed to be a temporary setup, but it keeps growing and growing.
- PC Setup - Huntsville - So nice I did it twice. Setups from 2015 and today.
My portfolio went through hurricane Andrew in 1992. Many of the pics in this section were damaged.
- Coral Way House - An enclosed porch, a bath remodel, and a wood deck for this Coral Gables house.
- Intercontinental Metals Corporation - Postal Credit Union before; gold and silver refinery after.
- Wooden Deck - A wooden deck, mando grass, and cedar stepping stones complete this backyard makeover.
- Tomato Decor - The lady of the house was a blond. This environment was for her.
- Venetian Townhouse - This old building had a very bad reputation. They wanted it torn down.
- Window Upgrade - This house in Normandy Isle, Florida gets new, high-tech windows.
- The George Merck House - Master bedroom wing of an early Coral Gables home gets a complete restoration.
- Brick Arch Kitchen - A kitchen remodel featuring a structural brick arch.
The difficulty lies not with new ideas, but in escaping the old ones.
Copyright © 1996-2021 - Al Anger All Rights Reserved Worldwide